7,5% of the inheritance will make you want to kill uncle Florence


My name is Nicholas Santiago and I am searching for a partner in crime to kill my uncle. My uncle is a wealthy man in his 60’s who doesn’t have any kids. I’m his only family, but he recently found a woman he adores, he is going to change his will so that she can get all of his money because he doesn’t like me very much. He is going to change it next Friday, Friday the 13th. You and I, my dear partner, are going to kill him before he can do that. Don’t worry, my partner, he isn’t a good man at all, he killed multiple people and works in people trafficking, so he deserves to die.

Enough about my uncle, I’m a man with a beard and a moustache and I have dirty blond hair. I’m looking for a partner who can lie, because you will act like you are my friend for our alibi for the police. You also have to have an eye for details, so that there will be no clues that will lead to us. Last but not least, you need to be fast and strong because my uncle has two bodyguards.

Don’t hesitate to send me a message if you are interested.

~Nicholas

Btw: if you chose to help me you get 7,5% of the inheritance.

Comments

  1. Hey Nicholas,

    I have a question. The first question is how much money is 7.5% of his wealth? And what date do you want to meet up to kill your Uncle?

    Hope to hear from you,
    MrOrange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your offer is pathetic. But your desperation is… entertaining. Raise it to 30%, and I’ll make sure Uncle Florence’s death looks so natural, even the devil won’t suspect. LV54

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nicholas,

    I am very interested: I was an assasin for 10 years and I killed a lot of people. You and I will make a good team, I'm a fine manipulator and I got no criminal record. No one will track us down.

    Pablo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mane's wrong, my name is Heisenberg.

      Delete
  4. Hello Nicholas,
    i am interested, but i don't really think 7,5% is a fair deal. Especially when you want to involve me in your alibi. Shall we talk somethime?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicholas,
    I am interested in your deal, only if you would raise your offer to 10%.

    Red Flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Nicholas,

    I'm interested in your plan and deal. I would like to have that 7,5 inheritance, so let's team up.

    Hawlock Smiths

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment