Blondy’s Crime

Hello, my name is Linda. I’m a tall blonde with lots of energy and a good sense of humor. Some people say I’m not very smart, but I think they’re just jealous. I have a fun plan to rob a clothing store but I don’t want to do it alone. I’m looking for a stylish guy to help me out.

It has to be a clothing store because summer is coming, and I really need more pink clothes. It can only be pink, it’s the one color I truly love and it looks amazing on me.

So, if you’re smart, strong, and have great style, call me and let’s go shopping. I can’t wait to meet you. I’m really looking forward to it!

Kisses, Linda :)

Comments

  1. Hello my name is Black Boy,
    First i wanne kill somebody until i saw your ad. It is the best idea every. I love black but pink is also a very beautiful color. I love clothes so that's perfect.
    See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda
    I think we would fit well together because I also like pink clothes. I would love to help you MANY times.
    Chantall XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, I think you are a great person but this is unfortunately not the thing I was looking for. I am looking for somthing more serious. I wish you good luck stealing the store.
    Little Richard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment