Ever wanted to be a part of a perfect crime?
My name is Everest and I’m a criminal but I’ve never been caught. You may ask yourself why. Well I am a perfect criminal and commit perfect crimes. I am fearless, I love to go skydiving without a parachute. I do that very often. I can also be evil when it comes to my crimes. I don’t have remorse. I am also very tall which can help me climb up the buildings after I commit my crimes. The most extraordinary part about me are my superpowers, I have many but my favorite one is that I can blow fire. Now why are my crimes so perfect? Well, I am fast and never leave evidence. If you want to be a part of these crimes then you have to be fearless like me, adventurous and easy-going. If you are interested, let me know. I am looking forward to meet you
Everest
ReplyDeleteHi Everest,
You sound awesome. I’ve never met someone with fire powers before — that’s crazy cool. I’m not scared of anything either, and I love danger. I don’t ask questions, and I don’t panic.
I think we’d make a great team. See you soon, Evil A.
Hey Everest,
ReplyDeleteI would love to commit some crimes with you, I think we can be amazing partners. I would really like to meet you!
Kisses Linda