Message from Edouardo


Have you ever wondered what it feels like to be part of something... unforgettable and a bit dangerous? Then I have a great job for you to do!

Don’t you also dislike Trump? Well I’m planning to murder this annoying men and you could help me. First of all you have to be intelligent, otherwise the murder will end up very badly. You also have to be very discreet so the rest of the world won’t know that we’re the guilty ones. Lastly, you must not have been involved in any crimes, especially not murder. Ideally, your criminal record should be completely clean. Just a sharp mind and steady nerves. By the way I’m Edouardo and I’ve already done the hard thinking so no need to worry about that. If this speaks to you, you know what to do. Reach out at edouardo@student.paridaens.be.

And please… let’s keep this between us.

Don’t keep me waiting, Edouardo

Comments

  1. Hi Edouardo, I'm interested in helping you murder Trump. I'm also smart and don't like Trump so I would gladly help you kill him. But there is one problem, I do have already comited some crimes like murder.
    If you would still like me to help you, you can always contact me and hopfuly I will see you soon.
    Yours sincerely Red Flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Edouardo,

    I have a clean sheet because I was never caught in my murders and robbing bank attempts. I know how to plan and execute the perfect assassination on Donald Trump. As the FBI is super easy to bypass. If you can get me a sniper. I will assassinate him. We can discuss the price if you are interested to work with me.

    MrOrange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Edouardo,

    Thanks for the… interesting offer. I’m Little Richard, and I was thinking more about robbing a bank than murder, but I guess I’m open to dangerous ideas. As long as it’s unforgettable, I’m in. Let’s keep this secret, like you said.
    Little Richard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment