Only looking for the best


Hi, my name is Sunny Allan. I am a strong woman and I’m not afraid of anything. I have a tattoo of a sun, because I love fire and my name is Sunny. Unfortunately my plan has nothing to do with fire. I am looking for someone who I can trust. It’s important because otherwise you could betray me and steal the drugs I want to steal from the police. If you are afraid of something that can bother my plan you don’t need to read further. I want to rob a police car that has all the stolen drugs. The car drives once a month to the crematorium to burn all the drugs. We are going to get bullets that can shoot through a police car. If you’re afraid of killing someone you are not the right partner. I kill everyone who gets in my way. So you need to be evil to be my partner and you can’t quit! I’m looking forward to meet you. Do not hesitate.

Comments

  1. Hey Sunny Allan, your plan sounds very crazy. See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sunny allan, your text spoke really to me because I recognize myself in the things you are looking for in a partner. Hopefully we can work together soon.
    - Ronnie Ronald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sunny Allan,
    I hate the sun, but I love drugs. I have a lot of weapens, so I would be the perfect fit, Nicholas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sunny Allan, this plan is really thoughtful and I'd love to help you with it! I'm really trustable and really good with weapons.~ Robbie the robber

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment