Smiths high order stealing.


I’m Hawlock Smith I am a female criminal who is tall and muscled. I love to kill and steal things. I also love to read books about murder. I am very smart and pretty rich. When I kill or steal something it’s always smooth and clean. But for the crime I want to do now I need a partner. I’m going to steal all the king’s money. Therefore you need to be smart and fast. I also want a partner who is a good team worker, Because I don’t want you to slow me down or betray me. In my plan you have to fake the identity of the king while I will kill him, then you will replace the king and send me all the money, After that you have to fake your dead so there can be a new king. It’s not easy so you have to be prepared for this. I hope you want to be my partner, because together we can do big things!

Smith.

Comments

  1. Hey smith, i would love to work with you. i think we would be a good combination with our features and ideas.
    - Ronnie Ronald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Smith, I would love to work with you, I can run very fats and I also love to steal things. I am very intressted in your case and what your goal is. I hope I see you soon. -JayJay P.

      Delete
  2. Natuurlijk! Hier is een korte en spannende reactie waarin je zegt dat je het een leuk idee vindt en dat je zelf ook al veel moorden hebt gepleegd — nog steeds op het niveau van een 13-jarige:

    ---

    Hi Hawlock,

    I love your idea, it’s smart and bold. I’ve done a lot of murders myself, so I know how to keep things clean and quiet.
    I’m fast, I can act like a king, and I never mess up. With you and me, this plan will work for sure.
    Let me know when we start. Evil A.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Smith, I think you have a great plan and I would love to be a part of your plan. I am very good at stealing so we are going to be great partners!
    Kisses Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hawlock,
    Your plan is genius. I’ve done many murders too, so I know how to handle it. I’m fast and ready.
    Let’s do this. Greetings Evil A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hawlock Smith,
    I think I would be a good person to help you, because I'm smart, fast and also a great team worker. I would love to work with you.
    -Red Flower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment