The best murderS of Belgium


Hello

I’m Chantall. I know I look kind but I’m not. I’m selfish, but I can also be helpful.

I’m looking for a person who looks normal and can keep my secrets. A true partner in crime.

I want to murder someone, but I can’t say it here. I give you more details when you are interested because it needs to be a secret. Discretion is key.

I’ve already had one…success. It was my French teacher because she was like a chicken. I did dishing liquids in her water and then 3 hours later, her man found her on the ground in the kitchen. I was so happy and proud. I need that feeling back.

I hope you want to help me.

You can contact me via this site.

KISSES CHANTALL

Comments



  1. Hi Chantall,

    You sound like someone I’d get along with. I look normal too, but I have secrets — big ones. I’m quiet, loyal, and I don’t tell anyone anything.

    What you did to your teacher… wow. I respect that. I’ve felt that same anger before.

    If you need help, I’m in. Let’s talk.

    Greetings from Evil A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Come to the abandoned building and I'll explain everything to you.
      Chantall

      Delete
  2. Hello I'm black Boy
    You plan sounds very cary and cool. I also wanne murder someone. And certainly someone from school, that makes it much more fun.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello black boy
      I want to kill someone from our year. Do you think you can do that? you can't show regret.
      Chantall

      Delete
  3. Hello, I'm The Supplie.
    I'm very good at keeping secrets. We can also take it hard-handed I hope to hear from you again.
    -The Supplie-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      Come to the abandoned building and I'll explain everything to you.
      Chantall

      Delete
  4. Hello Chantall, i'm very interested in your crime and I am courious who you wanna kill? I think I would be a great partner in crime and I can keep secrets very well. I hope i hear you soon. - JayJay P.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chantall,
    i am intressted in your plan, i think its very well tought of. I think this looks like something for me, i hope ill hear back from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chantall,
    I think I could be the partner you’re looking for. I’m good at keeping secrets, and I also have some experience in committing murders
    Let me know what the plan is. I'm ready when you are.
    Talk soon.
    - Edouardo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment