THE BLACKEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE
Hello, I’m Black Boy,
I’m a big boy with very long black hair. Normal my hair is blond but black is more scary. I have blue eyes which I hate. It is for friendly people but I’m not friendly. I love to see people that are in pain. I want a partner who is very strong because I think, I don’t have any muscles. You also need to be big because small people stand for losers. Before I forget it, if you do not have some guns, don’t read this text, just go do some other things. How can we kill someone without a gun. And I know I’m a loser because I do not have any guns but the police check my house every week so that is impossible. So what do you think of murder someone from my school? I believe you, it becomes the best day of your life. You go see a lot of pain and that is what we like. I am a typical antisocial and selfish young boy. I hope I see you soon, contact me if you think it is something for you,
Black Boy
hey black boy! I am Sunny Allan and I am very intrested to be your partner in crime. hopefully see you later.
ReplyDeleteHello black boy,
ReplyDeleteI think I would be your perfect partner in crime. I have many weapons and I am very strong and tall.
By the way I don't think you are a loser if you want to do something so intense.
See you later!
- Edouardo