The drugstorm of the west
Hello, my name is Heisenberg and I look like an ordinary 50-year old man. I look like that normal guy, but in secret I am a drug dealer. I’m medium height and I got a bullet scar on my right chest. In June the drugs will arrive from South-Amerika. Once the drugs arrive, there will be an important thing to do: distribution. I’m looking for a partner in crime for that particular reason. You need to be smart and have a lot of connections across the west of Europe. Experience in de drug industry would also come in handy. I’m going to handle the business aspect you’re going to handle transport and distribution. If this is done right, the money is going to flow in like it’s nothing. We are going to be partners so that means I get half of the money and you get your half, I promise that.
Contact my agent if you think you’re a good match. I’m looking forward to wording with you. But be warned, one silly mistake and I won’t hesitate to cut your throat!
Heisenberg
Comments
Post a Comment