The night everything changed
Hey there, its evil A. I love to dance, and I love food. especially late-night takeout after a wild party. Most of the people call me “the influencer from Leuven” because I’m very popular on my socials. I’ve got thousands of followers who watch my every move. Anyways I’m looking for a partner who can help me to murder 3 boys in one night. You need to be very strong because these boys are tough and never back down. I want to poison them with a drink. We’ll need to be smart and fast. I need to be able trust you so you must be trustful. When we killed them, I don’t want you to feel sorry about it so I'm looking for someone who’s completely shameless. If you are interested just send me a message on my private number 0483021098, I’m looking forward to work with you and maybe after that night we can hangout. I don’t have many friends because most of the times I’m too aggressive but who knows... maybe you’re different.
hello evil A,
ReplyDeletei am interested to help you murder these boys. I feel like this is a perfect crime for me and i fit the criteria. I hope i will hear back from you soon!
Hello
ReplyDeleteI already have experience in killing people so I would be very happy to help you. I go to the gym 3 times a week so I am stronger than those guys.
Chantall