The Saw Master of teenagers


I’m Saw, I am trying to find some help for my manipulative games. I want to play with those lousy teenagers. I want them to suffer and feel pain, just like I did. So for my partners I want you to have good acting skills because we want to gain there trust by becoming friends. You also need to have a lot of patience because my experiments can go on for days. I want you to be young -teenagers will trust you more- and you also need to have a good knowledge of electronic devices. ( I’m pretty old so I suck at those computer thingies.) But okey, enough about you, now you can know something about me. I have created a lot of patience over the years. In the years I was in high school I was brutally bullied and even lost one of my arms because some boys thought it was funny to push me down a cliff on a school trip. So because of teenagers I have become a dark person. They changed my whole personality. That’s why I hate them and I think they deserve this pain and suffering. I am the real victim, and karma is a bitch

Comments

  1. I'm interested because your name is The Saw and my name is The Supplie so our names are a bit alike. Also I want to let the people feel the pain.
    -The Supplie-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Saw, your text made me curious. I hope i can work with you. See you later!
    regards
    Sunny Allan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment